PRICING FOR REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS
A. PROPERTY PHOTOGRAPHY - $125
· 25 MLS images
· Enhancements, colour adjustment, lens correction, formatting
· Photo of street on which the home is situated
· Points of interest, e.g. School, Park (if names are provided when booking the
High resolution images for printing/design of brochures ·Add $25
B. VIRTUAL TOUR · $40
· Flyer (1 page 11" x 8.5" single-sided) Print the high resolution PDF to hand
out at your Open House
· Description of the property (received from you)
· Map of property location
· Local School Information
· Email ability so viewers can send the Tour to others
· Gallery ·All photos in Tour order to be viewed quickly
· Neighbourhood ·Included are the Walkscore, transit, restaurants, shops and all
conveniences in the immediate area of the property
C. EXTRAS (must be requested when shoot is booked)
· $45 - Brochure design + PDF file (4 pages 17" x 11" double-sided) for
printing/folding in your office or lab of your choice
· $25 - Feature Sheet design + PDF file (2 pages 11" x 8.5" double-sided) for
printing in your office or lab of your choice
Architects, Builders, Contractors, Renovators, Stagers
Property Shoot + Approx. 40 Images - $275
Images without Shoot - $225
(when originally taken at the request of others)
All photos enhanced, colour-adjusted, lens-corrected and formatted.
All photos in high resolution, TIF format - 8”x12” @300 dpi, suitable for large format
All photos in low resolution, JPG format - 1200 px x 800 px @72 dpi, suitable for
website and email.
Travel within 60 kms return is free.
Travel over 60 kms return is billed @ $35; Over 80 kms @ $35 + $0.50/km
Images are shot and processed in HDR (High Dynamic Range) with Canon and
Photoshop professional equipment and software.
All photos are post-processed for clarity, colour, and accurate angles.
MLS images are formatted to exact specifications of the MLS template (no
stretching or squishing).
Virtual Tours consist of wide-angle images, text introduction, slide show format with
zooming, panning, soft transition, and music.